If you have lost your pet, see a stray or need to surrender your pet please contact:

Bartow County Animal Control ​

If you have lost your pet it is important that you visit Bartow County Animal Control as soon as possible to check the facility for your animal. If Bartow County Animal Control does not have your animal at the facility, they can help you fill out a lost animal report and offer additional advice as to how you can search for your lost pet.

Most counties including Bartow County have “Lost and found Pets” Pages ran by volunteers, please check what local Facebook Group’s you could post or search in, for your area.

To help recover lost pets in the future, contact the Etowah Valley Humane Society for information about microchipping your pet!